Be inspired by the Holmatro Testteam
Lift a load of 20,000 kg with a cylinder of just 2.6 kg. Move a load of 500,000 kg horizontally. Or cut a 220kV underground cable with a diameter of 160 mm with a portable cutter. At Holmatro it is all about controlled power. What initially seems unimportant and small can have far reaching effects with high pressure hydraulics.
How powerful are hydraulic systems? Where do you have to pay attention to? And how do you identify possible risks? All questions that the Holmatro Testteam will answer. Let yourself be inspired, watch the clips!
Did you know that…
- A small hydraulic system can produce enormous forces.
- The force applied by high pressure (720 bar) is comparable to a rifle shot.
- 720 bar pressure is present in the entire system, including the hoses and couplers.
- Leaks and malfunctions can often be prevented by careful use.
- Hydraulic liquid (oil) is a fire hazard.
- A hydraulic system can simply be professionally extended or modified.
Feel the pressure!
Would you like more information or do you want to receive promotional items in order to make your employees aware of working safely with high-pressure hydraulics? Fill in the form or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Use your BRAIN before using your hands!
- Believe in creating a safe and neat work environment.
- Read the instructions and use the equipment as specified.
- Always work with Personal Protective Equipment (PPEs).
- Inspect your equipment; scheduled maintenance and certification is required.
- Never work with damaged equipment.
Working Safely with Hydraulics
Essential to all Holmatro products is the control of immense power. You must be able to rely on that for every application under any circumstances. To ensure this, regular maintenance and periodic certification is essential; as well as the reliable and safe usage of hydraulic equipment. Working safely is also more efficient and contributes to increasing the tools lifespan.
To be able to work for long periods, and safely, it is important that your hydraulic equipment is used correctly. Holmatro helps companies with servicing and training employees in the usage, and in increasing awareness of the power (and potential dangers) of high pressure hydraulics.
We do this on the basis of:
- Holmatro Service Programme
- Training Courses
- Toolbox Information Packages and Toolbox Meetings
- User Tips and Safety Instructions
- Periodic Service Newsletter
Our service programme, training courses and Toolbox Meetings can be customized to your needs. Based on your requirements and wishes, we can ceate a fitting solution in consultation with you. Interested? Please contact us on +31 (0) 162 751 500 or email us at email@example.com