Holmatro lifting bags for lifting, moving, spreading and fixing
Holmatro has developed a line of lifting bags for a wide range of industrial applications. The use of high quality materials and craftsmanship in combination with stringent quality control ensures safe operation. Our lifting bags are capable of lifting loads up to 67 tons with compressed air at a pressure of only 8 bar. In comparison with hydraulic jacks, lifting bags have advantages such as the very small insertion height of approximately 3cm, fast operation, lightweight and practically maintenance-free. Typical applications include lifting, moving, spreading and fixing.
Holmatro lifting bags work like inflatable bags at a maximum pressure of 8 bar. They function according to the following principle: Force (F) = pressure (P) x surface area (A). In other words, the lifting capacity is equal to the area of contact. Because the area of contact decreases as the cushion is inflated, the reacting force also decreases. Lifting bags are usually inflated using compressed air and in some cases water or mortar.
Stronger, lighter and more flexible than steel
Our lifting bags are thin and light lifting devices made of high quality materials. The rubber compounds are reinforced with aramide fibers. These fibers are stronger, lighter and more flexible than steel. The bags are provided with profiled external surfaces to enable safe stacking of two bags on top of one another to effectively double the jacking height. The bags have quick-release couplings for connection to the air supply or accessories. The cushions can be used at temperatures ranging from -20° to + 50° C and are suitable for use under water.
Benefits of the Holmatro lifting bags
- Made of aramid reinforced nitril rubber NBR
- No corrosion
- Reinforced with 3 aramide inlays
- Highly flexible
- Proven durability
- Revolutionary non-slip design
- Maximum grip on all surfaces
- Interlocking when 2 bags are placed on top of each other
- Unique lower profile edges; easy insertion under all circumstances
- CE-icons; optimal safety for the user
- Light reflecting labels on top side; better visibility in dark environment which improved safety and user friendliness
- Centring cross on both sides; easy and safe positioning
Watch the video here and you will be convinced of the quality and versatility of this fantastic lifting tool.