- Maintenance extends the life span of your cutter.
- Download The ICU maintenance instructions here.
- We recommend that you keep your cutters as free of sand and dirt as possible.
- Keeping them as free of sand and dirt as possible extends the life span of your cutters.
- The maintenance interval of the hydraulic cutters depends on the frequency of use.
- In general, the more often you lubricate the better. However, the expression “If a little grease is good, a lot of grease is very good” is not completely true. You must remove excess grease with a cloth. An excess of grease also attracts dirt.
- Check the couplings before use.
- Always tighten the locking nuts of the couplings. This prevents leakage from the safety feature due to incorrect coupling.
- Check the piston guide during maintenance.
The piston guide may have become distorted due to use. Contact our Holmatro Service department, if this is the case.